Key Features and Benefits of APA Rated Sturd-I-Floor
- Delivers superior strength and load bearing properties compared with just standard sheathing.
- Can be used without an additional layer under floorings such as carpet and pad, making it a cost effective solution.
- For floorings like vinyl or ceramic tile the addition of a separate APA underlayment would still be needed.
- Its special face and inner-ply construction resists damage from dents, punctures and scratches with only the smallest knot holes permitted.
- APA Sturd-I-Floor can be either plywood or OSB, as a square edged panel or with a tongue and groove on the two long edges.
- Available in various thicknesses from 5/8 to 1 1/8.
- Smooth surface because any defects have been patched and touch sanded.
- Available in Exposure 1 and Exterior and a choice of two layups. Choosing the right specification.